Preventing & Treating Gum Disease
Periodontal disease is a common condition that affects around 80% of adults.
It is caused by plaque, bacterial infection, host resistance, occlusion,
genetics, and other factors that may play a role. By understanding the
signs and symptoms, and scheduling regular hygiene visits with your dentist,
you can effectively prevent or treat this disease. At The Comprehensive
Dental Group of Houston, we offer effective periodontal treatment and
prevention services, and are ready to assist you!
Some of the signs and symptoms of gum disease may include:
- Swollen, red and purplish, and bleeding gums
- Gums that are tender to the touch
- Receding gums
- Spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus developing between teeth and gums
- Loose teeth
- Consistently bad breath
- A consistent bad taste in your mouth
Prevent disease, maintain your oral health, and enjoy a great smile by
calling us today at (713) 772-2111 and scheduling your appointment!